Monday, April 21, 2014

What Yesterday REALLY Meant



I hope everybody had a lovely Easter yesterday. It is interesting that when we are in the midst of celebrating and being festive how hard it is to feel the reality of why we are celebrating. Honestly, the life, ministry, atonement, death, resurrection of Jesus Christ is really hard for me to mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fathom. I feel like there are only a couple times in my whole life that I have come close to really feeling everything that it means to me, feel the weight of what He really did and does for me.

This video comes really close to expressing all those deep and weighty feelings that I feel about Him and about yesterday. Take a chance to reflect on what yesterday really meant. It is hard for me to get my head around and even harder for me to get my heart around...





Also, my sister is shown at 2:17. See if you can spot her.




2 comments:

DTA said...

The Easter gift is tremendously powerful and wonderful forever!

Thank you for highlighting this.

Lisa and Doug said...

Thanks again.