Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Happy Love Week - Things I Love

50 Things That I Love Lately...

Warning: there are a lot of links to click on. You're welcome.


1. Getting a "Difficult Level" Sudoku puzzle done. Sweet fulfillment.

2. Smith's Private Selections ice cream

3. Showing my primary class some of the free online Bible Videos (love btw), and them thinking that somebody had caught Christ's birth on camera...and me having to explain, "no, these are just actors not the real Mary, Joseph, Jesus, etc." Despite my explanation they all were absolutely in awe at seeing the baby Jesus saying, "I can't believe that is Him!" Oh, the sweet innocent faith of a child.

4. My gold crochet hook.

5. We now have 3 bookshelves. 

6. The merengue section of my Zumba class

7. The beautiful wonderful 2013 edition scriptures that RBH got me.

8. My hubs getting into grad school. YEAH BABAY!

9. Thermals thermals thermals all day every day

10. The adorably hilarious answers that my kids give me half in Spanish and half in English every week at primary. They kill me. 

11. Listening to RBH take phone calls in Spanish. He is cute cute cute.

12. You get a graduation application! You get a graduation application! Everybody gets graduation applications!!!

13. This picture of my niece with Loopy Mango yarn.

14. Not having to endure Chicago during this polar freeze. Sorry Ma and Pa. 

15. Having chocolate de abuelita regularly these days

16. Getting a free NY Times from BYU every day. I don't love NYT but I do love a good inky copy of a real life newspaper..I see you are trying to win me over, BYU...very clever.

17. Beating RBH at card games. We are competitive. Admittedly, he beats me too.

18. Hearing the mailman open and close the mailbox and finding that it's more than ads/bills. 

19. The Olympics!!!!!!!! And that SIX Blackhawks were in the gold medal hockey game. 

20. Recipe books with beautiful pictures. 

21. The day The Ensign comes in the mail.

22. Lily Myer's performance at the College Unions Poetry Slam Invitational

23. Coolest service idea EVER: 
Helping In The Vineyard

24. Sis Burton is speaking at the next CES Devotional. Happy.

25. My KitchenAid. GUYS. You don't even know. You just don't even KNOW. I shine it weekly.

26. IKEA, my Swedish blood loves your Swedish blood.

27. This room in the temple.

28. This picture and this picture will one day hang in my kitchen. 

29. ALWAYS having the car to yourself on The Frontline. What the what. 

30. LoLo's. The best store ever. 

31. Overdrive, I might love you the most.

32. Puzzle table.

33. Alphabetizing.

34. Blurb books. I will finish you.

35. Our latest Family History project. 

36 NFL bad lip reading #2

37. This kid's stance on Common Core.

38. Supporting Religious Freedom

39. Belting it out with Los Claxons.

40. Being a Compliance Paralegal. I think I'm good at my job.

41.  The unifying of Mormon women worldwide. I just cant say enough. Yes yes yes yes. YES. Oh and yesssss!! :)

42. Getting comments on my posts (is that a hint? haha is that pathetic? haha no way)

43. Putting an egg in Ramen. 4 years of college and I never thought to do this?! What a fail. Thank goodness RBH taught me.



There are so many things to appreciate in the world.

No comments: