Saturday, December 07, 2013

25 Days of Christ - Day 7

The 25 Days of Christ is my project this Christmas to collect different thoughts of Christ from different Christians that come from different perspectives. The goal of my project is to unify us in celebrating and praising our Savior Jesus Christ this holiday season. I hope that throughout December we can let all within us praise His holy name!!


Photo by Mark Mabry (http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/index.php)
Copyright © 2012 Reflections of Christ. All rights reserved.




I don't think I can remember any time in my life that He has not been a part of. He is my light on my path here on earth. He is my strength in my everyday tasks and responsibilities. I love Christmastime because I'm reminded of His birth. The gift from my Heavenly Father to me is Jesus Christ. I love the feeling I get as I ponder on different nativities. Looking at the Christ child teaches my heart to remember to be more kind, and loving, and sharing to  all I come in contact with. That is what Jesus Christ has done for me.

- Dixie


Note: The postings from "The 25 Days of Christ" are thoughts shared by guest posters and may not directly reflect the perspective of the blog's main author, Cocoshirley. Any pictures added have been added by Cocoshirley and not by the guest author.

No comments: