Monday, December 09, 2013

25 Days of Christ - Day 9

The 25 Days of Christ is my project this Christmas to collect different thoughts of Christ from different Christians that come from different perspectives. The goal of my project is to unify us in celebrating and praising our Savior Jesus Christ this holiday season. I hope that throughout December we can let all within us praise His holy name!!



Photo by Mark Mabry (http://www.reflectionsofchrist.org/index.php)
Copyright © 2012 Reflections of Christ. All rights reserved.



When I hear people testify that the Savior died for us, I can't help but also add that He lived for us...and that He still does. I am ever grateful for an all-powerful, all-knowing Savior (literally, One who saves) who can also understand my weaknesses and challenges on a very personal basis. Because He walked this earth and lived as mortals do, He can succor me as no other can. He lived and died that I may live again, and He redeems me through His grace. "He came as man though Son of God" and this is one of the reasons we can feel so close to Jesus Christ, our Redeemer and friend. 

- Aubrey


Note: The postings from "The 25 Days of Christ" are thoughts shared by guest posters and may not directly reflect the perspective of the blog's main author, Cocoshirley. Any pictures added have been added by Cocoshirley and not by the guest author.

No comments: